I am back with a cute Easter card. This is not my usual style, but I’m still pretty happy with it!
This card uses:
- Playful Pals Photopolymer bundle
- Crazy About You Clearmount Stampset
- Circles Collection Framelits
- Washi (I just used a variety I had on hand–and gave everyone the option of using any Stampin’ Up! washi in my collection at class, which made everyones cards unique!)
- Subtles Stamp & Write Markers
- Memento Ink
- Mint Macaron Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
One of the reasons I love this bundle for Easter is that it has so many other uses outside of this one holiday! There have been so many cute samples made with this that I have seen on pinterest.