The little dude started swimming lessons this year–and thanks to our fantastic instructor, loved them! When you do Red Cross Swimming Lessons, the very first set is the Starfish level. Which of course, made me think of the Starfish in the Picture Perfect Set! So to thank Ms. Laura, we gave her this card:
I’m hoping she enjoyed it–she was truly awesome at what she does!! It can’t be easiest dealing with 10 babies and their mothers! Because of his age, Mr. B is going to do a victory lap of the Starfish level–but he is truly a happy water baby!
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Picture Perfect Stampset
- What I love Stampset (this was a Sale-a-Bration set that is now gone)
- Timeless Textures Stampset
- Delightful Dijon Ink (use for stamp “1”)
- Cajun Craze Ink (use for stamp “2”)
- Lost Lagoon Ink
- Memento Black Ink
- Large Polka Dot embossing folder
- Metal Rimmed Pearls
- Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim
Don’t forget, a lot of these supplies are retiring soon, so don’t delay!