I promised I would be back with more details on this layout showing my little guy who is obsessed with our puppys crate (or more likely the puppy in the crate), that I created for our May crop.
For this layout I used a sketch from PageMaps (if you are ever stumped, be sure to check them out!).
Supplies & paper sizes:
- 12×12 Pool Party Cardstock
- Pool Party Ink
- Timeless Textures Stampset
- Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack:
- X piece cut to 4 ½” x 4 ½”
- Border/Stripes: Include scallop, 4 stripes and scallop (you will need to pieces to do this, there may be a gap in the middle which will be behind the photo piece)
- Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 ½” x 6 ½”
- Photos: 2 – 2” x 3”, 1 – 4” x 3”
- Thick black bakers twine
- Hot Diggity Dog Stampset (dog fussy cut, body attached with tear tape, and head attached with a dimensional)
- Archival black ink
- Little Letters Thinlits
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Rotary Stamp
- Watermelon Wonder
- Tip Top Taupe
- Cucumber Crush
- Daffodil Delight
- Journaling Pen
You can pick up these supplies and more at my online store www.lisahenderson.stampinup.net, however, don’t delay, some of these items are only available while supplies last!